Thank you to sci.casual for nominating me! The Liebster award is passed from blogger to blogger as a kind of gift that says “Hey, your blog is awesome!”. It comes with a set of rules, which I intend to follow in the order given.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I have 2 dogs called Toffee and Paco. They are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and they are just about the cutest things on this Earth.
- When I was younger, I had a thing for buttons that you can press, so much so that wanted to be a cashier. Dream big, eh?
- I am a HUGE environmentalist.
- I absolutely love going to concerts.
Find the last 7 (more maths related) facts here.
11 Random Questions
- What is your passion? Maths. As simple as that. Oh, and maybe music.
- Why did you start blogging? Click here.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing: I wouldn’t be me if I changed something.
- Is there a moment in your life you wish you could go back to just to enjoy it again? If so, what moment is it? Some of the concerts I’ve been too; I just love the concert feeling.
- Are you planning to publish a book in the future? If so, what would it be about? Probably not, I’ll leave that to my sister (the one with the English degree). Although, I am a huge advocate of popularising mathematics, so maybe it is in the cards.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I believe you have to know someone before love comes.
- Is there something you’re afraid of that’s quite unusual? Sharks? Clowns?
- What country are you from? Portugal.
- How many languages do you speak? 2 fluently: English and Portuguese. 2 semi-fluently: Spanish and French.
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments in life? There have been to many… (one of the downsides of being incredibly clumsy)
- Are you happy? Yes, right now I am.
Nominate Some Bloggers
- The Nexus
- The Math Less Traveled
- Rationalising the Universe
- Nebus Research
- The Renaissance Mathematicus
Once again, thank you to sci.casual for the nomination!
(3 posts a week for many months now has left me dry of ideas.. Any blog post ideas would be very welcome!) M x