I can’t believe this is my 200th post! Thank you all so much for your continued support of my blog. I really enjoy learning about different topics and sharing my love of Maths with other people through my blog posts. I thought for my 200th post I would list my top 5 recent blog posts, whether that be from the attention and positive feedback they received or simply because I really enjoyed writing them:
- Mandelbrot and Julia Sets
- As a pure maths lover, I can’t help but be fascinated by Mandelbrot and Julia sets, thus when I discovered a connection between them I couldn’t help but write a blog post about it (plus the pictures are really pretty!).
- Frieze Groups
- After completing a project on Frieze groups, I thought I would create a little summary on what they are and where we can see them in real life!
- Maths and Biology: Viruses
- This is one of my most applied blog posts, and I was really proud of it as I felt that I pushed myself out of my comfort zone in researching an area of Mathematics I was completely unfamiliar with.
- Maths on Trial
- This blog post was inspired by a talk I attended, given by Leila Schneps, and really enjoyed. Rest assured I’ll be buying the book soon!
- Unsolved Problems: Part 1 and Part 2
- I am a big fan of writing series of blog posts, as you have probably guessed by now! My series on unsolved problems in Mathematics was one I really enjoyed researching about as it includes a variety of problems from different areas of maths.
I’d love to know what your favourite blog post that I have written recently is! M x